Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
For most people, physical activity should not pose any problem or hazard. PAR-Q has been designed to identify the small number of adults for whom physical activity might be inappropriate or for those who should have medical advice concerning the type of activity most suitable.
Has a doctor ever said you have heart trouble? *
Do you frequently suffer from pains in your chest? *
Do you often feel faint or have spells of dizziness? *
Has a doctor ever said your blood pressure was too high? *
Has a doctor ever told you that you have a bone or joint problem such as arthritis that has been aggravated by exercise or might be made worse by exercise? *
Is there a good physical reason not mentioned here why you should not follow an activity programme even if you wanted to? *
You answered "Yes" to one or more questions...
If you have not recently done so, consult with your doctor before increasing your physical activity and tell your doctor which questions you answered yes to.
If in any doubt, seek your doctor's advice as to your suitability for unrestricted physical activity that progresses gradually.
Conditions of Membership
1. Abide by the rules as shown in this induction and as posted in the Fitness Centre
2. Fines and penalties are imposed for breach of Fitness Centre rules.
3. Be considerate to other members at all times. This is basic gym etiquette.
4. All areas of the Fitness Centre are monitored by high definition CCTV cameras.
5. Fitness Centre Supervisors are authorized to implement the rules.
6. Use of the Fitness Centre is undertaken entirely at the members own risk and members must satisfy themselves that they have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent injury.
7. Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
By ticking this box you are accepting the above conditions of membership and where applicable agreeing to abide by them. *
Please confirm you have watched and understood the content of this induction *
To complete the application process please submit this form and then make your membership payment: //www.johnhammink.com/event/fitness-centre-membership/
. Once you have made a payment you should contact the Health & Fitness Co-ordinator to arrange a time to complete the Induction Familiarisation Assessment which is required before your membership card is issued.