Foundation pathways available at Buckingham
- 3-Year Degree Programmes with Integrated Foundation (1+2 year)
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Standalone Foundation Programmes (leading to a degree programme) are foundation courses that you can do on their own, and not as part of any longer degree programme. These allow flexibility for students who require an introduction to their field of study, but who are still undecided about the specific degree programme they wish to pursue.
- Pre-sessional English (1-3 terms, leading to further studies) The programme aims to develop your English language skills to the required level for your degree course. These programmes are suitable for students progressing onto undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes. You can expect to raise your English level by approximately 0.5 IELTS per term of study. You may be required to study an English programme if your English language level falls slightly below the entry requirement for your chosen degree.
International Foundation Programme
1st year of the 2-year undergraduate degree
2nd year of the 2-year undergraduate degree
What Foundation Courses are Available?
- All Business Programmes Available with Foundation (Integrated and Standalone)
- All Law Programmes Available with Foundation (Integrated and Standalone)
- All Computing Programmes Available with Foundation (Integrated and Standalone)
- All Economics Programmes Available with Foundation (Integrated and Standalone)
- All Accounting and Finance Programmes Available with Foundation (Integrated only)
- All Journalism Programmes Available with Foundation (Integrated only)