Hutber House is basic accommodation, located right in the middle of the Hunter Street Campus. It is designated quiet accommodation and, like all of our residences, is self-catering.
There are 20 single furnished rooms, which vary slightly in size.
Rooms 1 – 8
These rooms are reserved for females. There are two bathrooms located on the ground floor and one kitchen on the first floor.
9 – 16
These rooms are reserved for males. There are two bathrooms located on the ground floor and one kitchen on the first floor.
Rooms 17 – 20
These rooms are mixed gender rooms. The kitchen is located on the ground floor and the bathroom is located on the first floor.
2020 weekly rate – £115.58 per week (price inclusive of wi-fi and bills)
- All rooms have mini-cools and small vacuum cleaners. Please remember to bring your own bedding, to fit a single bed.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The kitchens do not contain dining room tables and chairs
- The communal areas are cleaned daily, Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). To assist our cleaning staff you are asked to wash up after yourselves.
- Hutber House is located beside the road running through Hunter Street; this is not a busy road but there may occasionally be some traffic noise.
- There is a small car park beside Hutber House and Sunley House. Please note – all University staff and students can use this.
- The nearest laundrette is situated in Hailsham House.